That’s the best case scenario.
In Friday’s New York Post, Regan comes out spitting and clawing and, frankly, breaking my heart. The pain and fury she suffered as an abused and unavenged wife sizzles on the page. In a self-penned article titled “Why I Did It,” she writes, “I wanted the confession for my own selfish reasons and for the symbolism of that act.” She says that her charming, accomplished, handsome first husband knocked her out and put her in the hospital. “I had once been that young woman … who believed in the beauty of romance, the power of … Like Nicole Brown, I believed with all my heart … and then got punched in the face.” Ever since O.J.’s acquittal, which she predicted and which she watched, weirdly, in the company of Howard Stern, Regan says she has wanted some form of “conviction.” “And if Marcia Clark couldn’t do it, I sure wanted to try.”
If it turns out Regan made any of this up, I may go O.J. on her myself and skip the suicide watch. But absent any proof to the contrary, and given the widespread and sadly unreported abuse of women generally, I believe her, as I never believed O.J. or trusted the proffered explanations of the bloodthirsty crowds calling for either his acquittal or his head. After a dozen years of abstinence, I will definitely be watching on TV next week as O.J. squirms and suffers and cowers before every woman ever pummeled anywhere by a sorry-assed man.
Turns out, it takes a white woman to clean up a racial mess she didn’t make and drag us to where we should have been all along — demanding justice. Nothing less, nothing more, nothing else. If Judith Regan is half the woman this coup hints at, by Christmas we may all be dancing on O.J.’s grave.
Memo to O.J.: Kill yourself | Salon.com
But why did Judith Regan publish it? – NY Times
Now the blowback:

Battered by a storm of protest and criticism, News Corp. — the parent company of the Fox television network — has decided to pull the plug on “If I Did It,” a two-part interview with O.J. Simpson that had been scheduled for next week.
In addition, the company said it was canceling publication of a Simpson-authored book with the same title that was to be released Nov. 30 by ReganBooks, a subsidiary of News Corp.
Fox parent cancels O.J. Simpson interview, book – Mercury News
Hasn’t enough oxygen been wasted by The Juice already?
I feel like shooting that idiot myself. And donating his $3.5 million advance to protect battered women.