There are many ways to create long exposure photos, but none on iPhone are as super easy and quick as LIVE:
- use the native iPhone camera
- make sure LIVE photo is ON
- use tripod to keep it solid
- set the self-timer so the camera is not BUMPED when you click the button
- using a 10 second timer you could put yourself into the long exposure (don’t move!)
- once the photo has processed, in your camera roll click the photo. Click the LIVE icon. Choose the Long Exposure option.
- you can edit to Long Exposure either in the iPhone or in the EDIT mode of the Photos app on a Mac (easier to see detail on the Mac)
Click PLAY or watch it on YouTube.