I’m quite sure the majority of psychologists would agree.
1. Glibness, superficial charm
2. Grandiose sense of self-worth
3. Need for stimulation, proneness to boredom
4. Pathological lying
5. Conning, manipulative
6. Lack of remorse or guilt
7. Shallow affect
8. Callous, lack of empathy
9. Parasitic lifestyle
10. Poor behavioral control
11. Promiscuous sexual behavior
12. Early behavior problems
13. Lack of realistic long-term goals
16. Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
17. Many short-term marital relationships
18. Juvenile delinquency
19. Revocation of conditional release
20. Criminal versatility
That said, I’m guessing the majority of politicians would score high on that test. Especially right wing politicians.
Bernie Sanders would score low, however. Justin Trudeau would score low.
… Experts believe between one and two per cent of the general adult male population are psychopaths …
“Psychopaths are every bit as rational as any human being, if not more so, because they don’t have the noise of human emotion,’’ says Dr. Stephen Porter, Professor of Forensic Psychology at the University of British Columbia. …
Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us is the book to read. You definitely know psychopaths. Stay away. They are con artists. Egomaniacs.